A frozen strawberry daiquiri mocktail is the perfect fancy, non-alcoholic drink. Kids and adults alike will love it.
These 4 ingredient frozen strawberry mocktails are the perfect way to cool down! Sip them poolside, serve them at a baby shower, or make a batch for a kid-friendly option at parties.
They’re non-alcoholic and are so delicious, you won’t miss it. They aren’t too sweet, either. The sourness of the lime juice balances everything out and makes them super refreshing. If you want them sweeter, add an ounce of homemade simple syrup! I’ve included instructions for making a single large drink or a pitcher. Your choice.
Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail Ingredients
Blend fresh, ripe strawberries in place of a store-bought puree. You can use frozen strawberries if you can’t find good quality fresh ones. If you make these on a hot day, you can freeze fresh strawberries in a single layer before blending them. It’ll help the mocktail stay frozen.
Clear citrus soda like Sprite or 7 Up adds sweetness and fizz to the daiquiri. Since the pitcher version uses 12 ounces, it’s a perfect use for a can of soda.
Freshly squeezed lime juice is best, but you can use bottled lime juice in a pinch.
Ice ice, baby! Don’t skip it. You want these to be frozen and have a slushy consistency.
- For a lower-sugar option, use club soda or diet lemon-lime soda. If you use club soda, it will not be as sweet tasting.
- Make it a cocktail by adding clear rum. Or check out my classic frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe!
How to make the mocktails
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend to a slushy-like consistency.
Serve immediately. If you don’t finish immediately, you can refrigerate the pitcher until you’re ready for a refill. If it separates or melts while sitting, you can give it a quick whirl to recombine everything. Add a few extra ice cubes and blend until it becomes slushy again.
Pro-tip: I love serving these in fun shatterproof hurricane glasses. They are perfect outdoors or at pools because you don’t have to worry about broken glass! If you’re making party pitchers, small disposable party cups work great.
When to serve mocktails
- At a baby shower! The mama-to-be will thank you!
- At BBQs with dishes like grilled chicken, pasta salad, and coleslaw.
- Serve them at any party as a kid-friendly option. The kids will love them and feel so grown up! Adults love them too.
- Make them for pool days.
- Enjoy them at home to cool down on a hot summer day.
Looking for a classic strawberry daiquiri?
Try my frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe!
More summer drinks
- Blueberry Mojito Mocktails
- Frozen Pina Colada (classic and mocktail version)
- Watermelon Whiskey Sour
- Cucumber & Lemon Water
Have you tried these strawberry daiquiri mocktails? Let me know in the comments!
Sign up below for email updates and don’t forget to check your inbox to confirm your subscription!